Aqua Naina Sterile Saline Solution
Aqua Naina Sterile Saline Solution is a PRESERVATIVE FREE sterile buffered isotonic saline solution. It is intended to provide a safe and convenient premixed multiple-day supply of saline solution for rinsing your soft lenses after cleaning.
- Prevents eye infections by removing dirt and oils
- Balanced to the same pH as your eye’s natural tears.
- Contains no chlorhexidine, no thimerosal, and no other mercury-containing ingredients to which some people are sensitive.
Aqua Naina Sterile Saline Solution is an aqueous solution containing Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Boric Acid, and Sodium Borate.
Store in a cool dry place.
Do not store your lenses or rinse your lens case with water or any non-sterile solution. Only use fresh Multi-Purpose Solution, so you do not contaminate your lenses or lens care. Use of non-sterile solution can lead to severe infection, vision loss, or
• Never reuse the solution in your lens case.
• Do not “top-off” the solution in your lens case. Discard all of the leftover lens solutions after each use.
• Never touch the tip of the container to any surface since this may contaminate the solution.
• Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. After breaking the tamper-evident seal, keep the container tightly closed with a cap provided, when not in use.
• Discard the bottle and contents thirty (30) days after opening.
• Store at room temperature.
• Use before the expiration date stamped on the bottle and carton.
• Record the date on the container when opened.
There are no known contraindications for the use of this product. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient in Aqua Naina Sterile Saline Solution, stop use immediately.