Aqua Naina Multi-Purpose Solution
Aqua Naina Contact Lens Solution! Our multi-purpose solution is designed to thoroughly rinse, cleanse, disinfect, and store your contact lenses. With the added benefit of removing protein deposits daily, our solution ensures your lenses stay clean and comfortable.
- Aqua Naina Health pharmacist recommended sterile 12 fl oz bottles.
- The Solution is used for cleaning & disinfecting soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses replaced in 30 days or less.
- A Sterile, Isotonic solution that contains poloxamer, sodium phosphate buffer, Sodium Chloride and Disodium Edetate; preserved with Polyhexanide 0.0001%. Contains no Chlorhexidine or Thimerosal.
- One (1) lens case.
- Do not wear the lenses unless you have allowed them to soak for at least six hours in Aqua Naina Multi-Purpose Solution as directed.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
The contact lenses may be stored in an unopened case for up to 30 days. If not wearing the contact lenses immediately, you may store them in an unopened lens case for up to 30 days. The lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with fresh Aqua Naina Multi-purpose solution every 30 days and prior to wearing.
- Never reuse Aqua Naina Multi-Purpose solution.
- Always discard the remaining solution from the lens case.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- There are no known contraindications for use of this product. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient in the Aqua Naina Multi-purpose Solution, DO NOT USE.
- See package insert printed on the inside of the carton for important safety and other information.