Aqua Naina Contact Lens Solution! Our multi-purpose solution is designed to thoroughly rinse, cleanse, disinfect, and store your contact lenses. With the added benefit of removing protein deposits daily, our solution ensures your lenses stay clean and comfortable.
- Aqua Naina Health pharmacist recommended sterile 12 fl oz bottles.
- The Solution is used for cleaning & disinfecting soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses replaced in 30 days or less.
- A Sterile, Isotonic solution that contains poloxamer, sodium phosphate buffer, Sodium Chloride and Disodium Edetate; preserved with Polyhexanide 0.0001%. Contains no Chlorhexidine or Thimerosal.
- One (1) lens case.
- Do not wear the lenses unless you have allowed them to soak for at least six hours in Aqua Naina Multi-Purpose Solution as directed.
- Not for use with heat (thermal) disinfection.
The contact lenses may be stored in an unopened case for up to 30 days. If not wearing the contact lenses immediately, you may store them in an unopened lens case for up to 30 days. The lenses must be cleaned and disinfected with fresh Aqua Naina Multi-purpose solution every 30 days and prior to wearing.
- Never reuse Aqua Naina Multi-Purpose solution.
- Always discard the remaining solution from the lens case.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- There are no known contraindications for use of this product. However, if you are allergic to any ingredient in the Aqua Naina Multi-purpose Solution, DO NOT USE.
- See package insert printed on the inside of the carton for important safety and other information.
Vita Naina AREDS 2 Eye Vitamins & Mineral Supplement, crafted with all-natural ingredients to nurture Macular and Retinal health in individuals with AMD. Backed by the pivotal AREDS 2 study, these specialty supplements are tailored with essential nutrients to slow age-related macular degeneration, preserving vision and enhancing overall eye health effectively.
The ingredients used have been thoroughly analyzed in the five-year AREDS 2 Study. The National Eye Institute (NEI) concluded that this specific formula most benefits those with moderate to advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
Our full strength formula contains:
- Vitamin C- 500mg
- Vitamin E- 400IU
- Chelated Zinc- 15mg
- Lutein- 10mg
- Zeaxanthin- 2mg
These eye vitamins and mineral supplements are indispensable to support Macular and Retinal health for people with AMD, besides easing daily stress on eyes resulting from excessive computer use and blue light exposure such as for office workers and gamers.
- High Bio Availability - Our heavy use of naturally occurring ingredients ensures quick and effortless absorption by the body. High bioavailability of Chelated Zinc provides the right amount of Zinc to be absorbed by the body. Hence, a high dose of zinc, that leads to Copper Deficiency Anemia, is not necessary. This combined with our easy to swallow softgels makes it light on the digestive system.
- Great for Vision - Lutein and Zeaxanthin, the two significant ingredients in our formulation, play a vital role in maintaining good vision throughout a person’s life span. In addition, they aid in lowering the risk of common age-related eye diseases in the older age group.
- Safe for Smokers - Our formulation is Beta Carotene Free, which makes it safe for the smokers. Beta-carotene has shown to possibly increase lung cancer risk among smokers.
Certified Safe Manufacturing - Our manufacturing facilities are FDA, Health Canada, NSF, and cGMP certified. We maintain high standards in quality and safety.
Gelatin, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Safflower Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Lecithin, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide Color, FD & C Red # 40, FD & C Blue # 1
Recommended Dose (Adult):
- Two soft gel capsules per day or as recommended by your health care practitioner. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with food.
Storage & Safety
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal under closure is broken or missing
- Store at room temperature (15-300C).
The FDA has not evaluated the statements made regarding Dietary supplements. Dietary supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Age-related Macular Degeneration
- Eye Strain
- Beta Carotene Free
Two soft gel capsules per day or as recommended by your health care practitioner. 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening with food.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if the seal under closure is broken or missing.